18 May 2016

Bronzey Eye with Stila Eyes Are the Window to the Spirit Palette


On Monday I posted some swatches and a quick review of the Stila Eyes Are the Window to the Spirit palette, so today's post is a face-of-the-day featuring it!


Today's foundation of choice is the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte, which you're all probably tired of hearing about. Lately, I've been using the Rimmel Fix & Perfect primer under it, and I don't bother to powder all over after. I only powder where I've applied the Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer, which is under my eyes and over any blemishes/scarring that the foundation doesn't cover.

As always, I contour with the Inglot HD Sculpting Powder in 505 (which I've hit major pan on). Since I'm doing a fairly neutral look on the eyes and lips, I used the Milani Rose Blush in Tea Rose for a bit more of a pink flush than normal. Then on top, my current fave highlighter, the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone.

DAT BECCA GLOOOOOW

The only time I don't get mascara smudges under my eyes are when I'm wearing falsies. These are the Kiss lashes in Shy, which are some of my faves for length but still fairly natural-looking. And as always, my brows are the Anastasia DipBrow Pomade in Ash Brown with a bit of the NYX Brow Mascara in Black combed through.

Check out those fake eyebrows

And now finally the eyes! After priming with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance, I applied Chinois from the browbone down to my crease as a highlight. Then, I used Puppy in my crease to define it a little bit to start. I used Golightly all over the lid. In the outer corner and lower lash line, I applied Barefoot, and then on the outer corner I darkened it a little further with Espresso. Finally, I used Wheat as the inner corner highlight.

I finished everything off with my usual winged liner using the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper. Aaaand finally, my lipstick of the day is essence's Sheer&Shine Lipstick in Glamour Queen.

I definitely think I need to branch out with my looks and try something braver. Maybe one day I'll rock a rainbow eye like Chelle? Maybe step 1 will be using that gorgeous red shade in this palette!

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment