13 May 2016

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Spray&Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray Review


In the pursuit of prolonging my makeup on my makeup-dissolving face, I've been trying out a few different things lately. When L'Oreal released the Infallible Pro-Matte foundation that I'm still totally in love with, they also released the Infallible Pro-Spray&Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray. By god, that's a long name. So since I bought it, I've been using it and testing it out to see if it really works.

L'Oreal claims that this spray extends the "just applied" look of your makeup while setting your makeup in place. They suggest that, after you've applied your makeup, you spray in an X and T pattern to cover your whole face and especially the T-zone. It's not meant to mattify nor add dewiness to your makeup; it's meant to just lock everything in place.

The first thing I noticed is the spray's scent. It's strong, and the only way I know how to describe it is that it's like the dollar store bubble-blowing kits that my mom used to let me buy as a kid. The L'Oreal setting spray smells just like that soapy bubble liquid. It could be an attempt at a sweet scent, but I think it's way short of that mark. It's something to be wary about because it could definitely put you off using the product!

Despite the funny scent, I really do think this setting spray works. While using a mattifying primer with a matte foundation, I found that I felt a little greasy after 10 hours, but all my makeup was still in place. Normally, my makeup on and around my nose would have slipped around by then. It's definitely helped my makeup last all day, even base products that I would have thought would dissolve within three hours. I'm 100% impressed.

There isn't really much to say about this spray other than it seems to actually work. I'd recommend people who are looking into setting sprays to give this a shot because it's one of the more inexpensive options on the market.

Have you tried the L'Oreal setting spray? What do you think?

Stay updated and follow me on

No comments:

Post a Comment